|Birth name||Kendrick Lamar Duckworth|
|Also known as||K.Dot|
|Born||June 17, 1987|
Compton, California, United States
|Labels||Top Dawg Entertainment, Aftermath Entertainment, Interscope Records|
The discography of Kendrick Lamar, consists of two studio albums, one extended play, five mixtapes, nine singles (including seven as a featured artist), four promotional singles and twenty-nine music videos. Lamar initially performed under the stage name K-Dot, releasing three mixtapes under that name.
- Main article: Section.80
Section.80 is the freshman studio album of Kendrick Lamar. Released exclusively on iTunes via Top Dawg Entertainment on July 2, 2011, the album features sixteen tracks, one being a single.
- HiiiPoWeR, released April 12, 2011
Good Kid, MAAD CityEdit
- Main article: good kid, m.A.A.d city
good kid, m.A.A.d city is the sophmore studio album of Kendrick Lamar. Released via Aftermath Entertainment on October 22, 2012, the album features twelve tracks (fifteen on the deluxe edition), four being singles.
- "The Recipe" ft. Dr. Dre, released April 3, 2012 (good kid, m.A.A.d city Deluxe Edition)
- "Swimming Pools (Drank)", released July 31, 2012
- "Backseat Freestyle", released January 7, 2013
- "Poetic Justice" ft. Drake, released January 15, 2013
- "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" ft. Jay Z', released March 19, 2013
Kendrick Lamar is expected to release a third studio album on March 23, 2015.
- "The Blacker the Berry", released February 14, 2015
Kendrick Lamar is the freshman extended play of Kendrick Lamar. Available from iTunes via Top Dawg Entertainment, the EP features fifteen tracks, with guest appearances from:
- Angela McCluskey
- Ab Soul
- Jay Rock
- BJ The Chicago Kid
- Schoolboy Q
- Big Pooh
- Ash Riser